The Nissan R35 GTR is one of the cars that we specialise in here at Garage Whifbitz. We have been actively working on popular Nissan models like Skylines, 200sx, 300zx, GTiR’s, etc for many years now and more recently the Nissan GTR. The Nissan GTR has fast become one of the easiest cars to tune and modify, going against what was said by Nissan at the cars launch.
We have our own demo R35 GTR running a 1000bhp, this is a fully modified car built to perform on the street as well as the race track and drag strip if required. The car has been built using our many years of experience in tuning and racing Japanese cars, choosing the best components from around the world, all fitted here by ourselves. Using our demo car we have also developed our own range of parts including the Whifbitz R35 turbo kit, Whifbitz intercooler kit, Whifbitz exhaust system amongst other things.
We can offer many different tuning options for the Nissan GTR, ranging from our stage 1 590bhp up to 1300+bhp monsters. For latest prices please go to our webshop, for stage 6 and above please contact us by email or phone so we can put a quote together for you.
Our stage 1 kit gives you around 570bhp this includes:
- Whifbitz stainless steel 3″ Y-Pipe (titanium optional, stainless steel silenced version pictured) You have the option of unsilenced or silenced y-pipe if you want to keep the noise levels down
- Ecutec remap with improved boost control with custom Ecutek code
- Adjustable boost using the steering wheels Cruise Control button
- Revised ignition control, Variable Valve timing and Fuel maps
- Reduced fuel consumption (especially on partial throttle conditions)
- Increase in both power and torque across the whole rev range
- Whifbitz RACEROM Switchable maps for enhanced Economy mode and full Race model
Then you have our stage 2 kit which add ones our Whifbitz air intake kits which takes power to around 590bhp.
Stage 3 includes 1000cc injectors which boost power further to 600bhp and ready for more power if you so desire.
Stage 4 adds our Whifbitz 3” stainless steel downpipes, this will release 620bhp from your car.
Next up is our most popular conversion, the stage 5 640bhp kit which includes our full 4” exhaust system as well as everything in the stage 4 kit.
Stage 6 is the same as stage 5 but with our hybrid turbo option which allows your GTR to hit an easy 730bhp. At this power level we recommend capping the torque levels to increase engine reliability, this power output is pushing the outer limits of what the standard engine can take and would highly recommend engine internal upgrades. We would also recommend uprated gearbox circlips to further increase reliability.
After stage 6 there are many different combinations of tuning available. 900bhp, 1000bhp, 1300bhp kits available upon request, all of which we can perform here to turn your R35 GTR into something really special. Please email or call us with any enquiries you may have and we will be happy to advise you.