We acquired our 2020 GR Toyota Supra as soon as it was released here in the UK to be at the forefront of research and development of this exciting new car. We’ve been involved in the Toyota Supra JZA80 for over 20 years so the new Supra was an obvious addition to the vehicles we specialise in.
We will be constantly developing our 2020 GR Toyota Supra A90 and will be updating this page with its latest spec. You can follow updates as we go along on our build blog page or following our Facebook page.
Current spec list of our 2020 GR Toyota Supra A90:
- Ecutek software tuned here at Garage Whifbitz, currently running our stage 2 map with 435whp & 497lb/ft torque at the rear wheels, thats around 517BHP at the flywheel. Loads more power to come soon as we are developing the car.
- Garage Whifbitz catless downpipe
- KW V3 coilovers
- Garage Whifbitz AP Racing 382mm Radi Cal front brake kit
- BD F18 10×20, 11×20 running Michelin PS4S 285/25×20 & 305/25×20
- Garage Whifbitz carbon mirror caps
- Rexpeed carbon rear spoiler
- Garage Whifbitz air intake hardpipe kit
- Garage Whifbitz chargepipe kit
- K&N drop in air filter element
- Garage Whifbitz titanium tailpipes
- Forge Motorsport strut braces
- Forge Motorsport catch tank