Our new Turbo Dynamics hybrid turbos for the BMW M3,M4 & M2 Competition are ready to hit the market!
Manufactured by Turbo Dynamics & tested/fitted by ourselves these turbos are capable of around 750bhp. As you can see from the dyno graph the turbos helped our own BMW M4 produce 608bhp & 605lb/ft torque at the rear wheels, which is approx 715bhp & 711lb/ft torque at the flywheel. Please note our dyno grape readings are using SAE correction, but most of the US tuners use STD correction which gives a higher reading.
Our development BMW M4 they were tested on has the following modifications:
- K&N drop in air filters
- Custom Bootmod3 mapping here at Garage Whifbitz on our Dynojet rolling road
- NGK 97506 iridium spark plugs
- Alumunium charge pipes
- BMW oil catch tank
Spec of the turbos as follows:
- TD High Flow billet compressor wheel
- CNC machined compressor housing with custom/modified larger inlet neck
- High flow 9 blade turbine wheel upgrade
- CNC re-profiled turbine housing with ported and polished manifold inlets
- Upgraded 360 degree thrust bearing assemblies
- 700bhp+ specification
12 months warranty and it covers any component or workmanship defect, full terms and conditions for the product are here: https://www.turbodynamics.co.uk/about-us/terms-conditions/