Greddy Profec Boost Controller, the latest and best boost controller currently on the market.
Main components included are Display/Control Unit, Sensor Unit with Pressure Sensor, Boost Solenoid, and Adjustable Mounting Bracket
To keep the Display Unit as slim as possible, a separate water-resistant Sensor Unit was developed. The added benifit of this however, is the convenience of installation. Now that the Sensor Unit is mounted in the engine room, only a single thin harness is required to be routed through the vehicle’s fire-wall.
- Select between 3 Types of Boost Display Screens (kPa or PSI)
- Programable LO and HI Boost Pre-Sets, with a 3rd Scamble Setting
- Timed Over-Take Boost Level
- Intergrated 300kPa (43.5psi) high-performance boost pressure sensor (within the Sensor Unit)
- The PRofec can display the last (peak) boost value after each boost session
- The Peak-Hold Function can display the maximum boost recorded
- Boost levels and stabilty can be fine-tuned by adjusting the GAIN and START BOOST settings
- Warning Feature displays an visual and audio alert when the unit detects an over-boost situation
- If the boost warning level is surpassed, the PRofec can reduce boost levels via a programable Limiter Function
- Easy to use controls Simple rotary-dial and dual push-button layout was designed and developed with an emphasis on simple operation
- Intuitive Dial Operation Unique to this latest generation PRofec is a larger ergonomic rotary-dial control. Along with a new compace display unit size, the controller can be easily mounted within reach of the operator. This all together creates an intuitive boost controlling experiance.
- New Compact Solenoid and Improved CPU Control The PRofec uses a new more compact 3-port boost solenoid, controlled by a faster CPU. The result is a quicker responding system, that provides our most stable boost curves yet.
- Excellent Visibility with the OLED Display
- OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display offers excellent visibility at a wider range of angles. It is also much brighter then standard LCD screens, allowing the display to be more compact, yet still effective.
- Slim Design Offers Multipule Mounting Options (89mm X 36.5mm – 11mm thick flat-screen) Surface mounting, as well as, the rotating of the display by 180 degrees, opens up numerous mounting options. An adjustable mounting bracket is also included.