1. Pricing information: All prices are shown include V.A.T. at the current UK rate unless shown otherwise. Carriage rates can be found on our Home Page at http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk and are subject to change without prior notification.
2. Order confirmation and order validation: We will confirm your order either by e-mail or by telephone.
3. Payment: We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro cards. Payment will be debited to your account upon placement of your order. We can also take Paypal and bank transfer as methods of payments. Orders will only be despatched after full payment has been received.
4. Delivery of goods: For UK orders, we will endeavor to deliver your order to you within 2 working days providing the goods are in stock (Unless a longer delivery period is clearly stated on the specific product page). If we are not able to meet this deadline, we will contact you within 5 days of receipt of your order to arrange an alternative delivery date. However, if this is not acceptable to you, we will offer you the choice of cancellation or a refund.
5. Complaints and queries: We always try to offer a first class level of service. If you are not happy with any aspect of our service or if you have any queries or comments then please let us know. You can contact us by e-mailing [email protected] or by telephone on 01291 420500.
6. Returns/Refund policy: Please note that you do have the right to return a product or to cancel an order within the first 7 days following delivery (Excluding special order items – see below) – We do however reserve the right to refund your purchase minus any carriage charges that we have incurred in delivering (As detailed below in sections 6.1 through to 6.4).
Special order items are ordered especially from manufacturers and for this reason are non-returnable. We will not be able to accept special order goods back for credit or exchange. Special order items are parts that need to be ordered in and not kept in stock.
6.1 Correct parts supplied: If we have correctly supplied the product as ordered then we will reimburse the product costs minus a handling charge of 15% of the order value. Please note that you will also be responsible for the return carriage charges.
6.2 Incomplete/damaged or incorrect goods: If the goods are delivered incomplete, have been damaged in transit, have been incorrectly supplied – In this case we reserve the right to replace the product. If you require a refund, we will reimburse the product costs minus a handling charge of 15% of the order value. Please note that you will also be responsible for the return carriage charges.Goods received should be checked for damage upon delivery.
Please note: You must inform us of damaged deliveries within 24 hours of receiving your order. Damaged products will require a claim to be made against the courier company by ourselves. To enable us to do this we will need images of the damaged goods, the packaging inside and out and an image of the courier label on the box.
6.3 Faulty items: Before exchanging goods we reserve the right to test items thought to be at fault. If items are returned and found not to be at fault they will be returned to the customer at your own cost. Warranty on faulty parts supplied does not cover labour, only the part itself.
6.4 Product exchanges: If you wish to return a product for exchange then we reserve the right to deduct our initial shipping fee. (i.e. the shipping fee that we have incurred in shipping the first product to you.)and a 15% re-stocking charge. Goods returned outside of the 7 day cancellation period will either be exchanged for other goods or a credit note issued. Parts that have been fitted or are not in a resalable condition will not be accepted back for credit or exchange.
(The handling charge is to offset the costs incurred by ourselves in processing and shipping your order as requested)
6.5 Goods/orders collected from our premises must be checked for damage/quality issues and orders checked for completeness.
6.6 Return of goods outside of the 7 days cancellation period: For all goods returned outside of this period, subject to the parts being returned in their original packaging in a resalable condition, we will issue a credit note to the value of the goods less a 15% re-stocking fee.
If you wish to return any item then please follow these basic steps:
(a) Contact us to request a return.
(b) Send the goods to the following address: Returns, Garage Whifbitz, 16B Norman Way, Severn Bridge Ind Est, Caldicot, NP26 5PT. Please note that, subject to 6.1 to 6.4 above, we can only refund if goods are returned in the original packaging in “as new” condition.
(c) Attach a copy of the delivery note or invoice as proof of purchase.
7. Product information and product images: Although we endeavour to provide you with the latest product information and to ensure that product images are identical to the items supplied, we cannot always guarantee that this will be the case. Product colours and styles can differ slightly from the published images.
8. Confidentiality of personal details: Personal details are held confidentially. Please note that we never divulge personal details to any third party and any information supplied is used solely for the purpose of processing your order or sending you regular email bulletins (If requested). If you decide that you would like to leave our mailing list, please ask and we will remove all of your details.
9. Suitability of products: Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure that the item that you have ordered is suitable for your car based on the information that we have published on our website. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of any product for your vehicle then please contact us for further advice before ordering.
10. Products purchased are subject to the manufacturer warranties which vary depending on their terms, please contact us if you need any information. Whifbitz do not cover any return transit costs for goods purchased outside of the UK.
Our conditions of Sale do not affect your statutory rights. All our transactions are subject to English law.