We had this fantastic Toyota Aristo JZS161 in with us recently to install a nice collection of parts and map the Link G4X Storm ecu on our Dynojet dyno. The Aristo made 405whp at only 1.2 bar boost which is approx 494bhp at the flywheel.
- Customer supplied Pulsar 63mm turbo
- Customer supplied Unbranded manifold
- Whifbitz custom made downpipe
- FIC 1000cc injectors with a Whifbitz top feed fuel rail
- Piggyback Link G4X Storm ecu with a Boomslang patch harness keeping the stock ecu in place controlling the gearbox
- AEM fuel pressure regulator
- Haltech boost solenoid
- NGK Iridium spark plugs
- Omni Power 3 bar map sensor
It already had an uprated fuel pump, intercooler fitted. We also fixed a leaky front crank seal and changed the cambelt whilst we were there.
If you would like your 2JZ engined car tuned, maintained or restored please get in touch