We acquired our 2020 GR Toyota Supra as soon as it was released here in the UK to be at the forefront of research and development of this exciting new car. We’ve been involved in the Toyota Supra JZA80 for over 20 years so the new Supra was an obvious addition to the vehicles we specialise in.
We will be constantly developing our 2020 GR Toyota Supra A90 and will be updating this page with its latest spec. You can follow updates as we go along by following our Facebook page.
The Whifbitz 2020 Supra A90 is currently running 675whp & 573 lb/ft torque which is about 797bhp and as far as we know its the most powerful Supra A90 in the UK at present.
Current spec list of our 2020 GR Toyota Supra A90:
- Ecutek with 2 switchable maps running flex fuel sensor and E55 ethanol content.
- Motiv Reflex controlling port injection & flex fuel integrated into Ecutek
- Radium fuel pump hanger, Radium fuel hanger plumbing kit, AEM 320LPH fuel pump for the port injection
- Garage Whifbitz catless downpipe
- Garage Whifbitz titanium exhaust with OPF delete
- Pure800 hybrid turbo
- CSF billet inlet manifold intercooler running port injection with ID1050 injectors
- Forge Motorsport charge cooler radiator
- Garage Whifbitz titanium chargepipe kit
- Eventuri carbon intake kit
- Forge Motorsport catch tank kit
- Mishimoto CCV catch tank kit
- Garage Whifbitz carbon engine cover
- Garage Whifbitz carbon ecu cover
- APR Performance carbon cooling panel
- Garage Whifbitz AP Racing 382mm Radi Cal front brake kit
- BC Forged MLE81 9.5×19 & 11×19 2 piece wheels with Toyo R888R 265/35 front and 305/30 rear tyres
- Nitron Racing 3 way coilover dampers
- Garage Whifbitz carbon mirror caps
- Rexpeed carbon rear spoiler
- Rexpeed V3 carbon vented front fenders
- Rexpeed carbon coolant cover
- Rexpeed V1 carbon front splitter
- Forge Motorsport strut braces