So the 3.4 litre 2JZ-GTE VVTi stroker engine is more or less fully built and ready to be installed back into the fully restored body.
The engine features our new soon to be released billet baffled cam covers, these will come in either anodised black or raw finish and feature AN12 breathers along with a billet oil cap and unlike others on the market will allow the stock spark plug covers to fit. We’ve also fitted the following parts:
- Whifbitz 2JZ-GTE VVTi billet cam covers anodised black
- Whifbitz 2JZ-GTE VVTi carbon spark plug cover
- Whifbitz 2JZ-GTE VVTi carbon front upper cover
- Whifbitz 2JZ-GTE VVTi carbon front lower cover
- Whifbitz billet inlet manifold for Bosch 90mm drive by wire throttle
- Whifbitz billet fuel rail with Radium fuel rail mounted fuel pressure regulator(very neat!)
- FIC 1200cc injectors
- Whifbitz billet 2JZ-GTE exhaust manifold, this will be modified to fit a Turbosmart electronic wastegate, so no boost solenoid, wastegate springs needed!
- Powerhouse Racing engine pulleys
- Whifbitz modifed water neck, turbo water feeds removed & smoothed
- Fluidampr crank pulley
- Toyota 2JZ-GTE VVTi crank sprocket
- New Toyota alternator
- New Toyota power steering pump
- New Toyota fanbelt tensioner
- Funk Motorsport turbo blanket
More updates coming soon!