Using all of our years of experience producing turbo kits for the Supra TT, Skyline RB26 and more recently the R35 GTR and Toyota MRS, we have produced this kit with a budget in mind. The kit uses our own log style T4 manifold made from 304 stainless steel, these are built to last just like our 2JZ-GTE tubular manifolds. Log style manifolds can give a quicker response than tubular designs but are limited as to what they can flow. This is fine for the power levels this kit is aiming to achieve though, the kit is still capable of producing 600bhp with other supporting mods.
Straight out of the box as a bolt on turbo kit it will boost the power of the engine from the factory 220bhp to 364bhp along with a large increase in torque from standard 210 lb/ft torque up to 325 lb/ft torque, this is only running a light pressure turbo system of 0.5 bar boost so is perfectly safe for the high compression NA engine. This transforms a non-turbo Supra into a seriously fast car with very responsive engine performance achieving full boost around 3200rpm.
As part of the kit we can also supply a Greddy Emanage ecu with bolt on adaptor loom to plug straight into your standard ecu, no wiring needed! We can also supply the kit with a map already loaded on to the Greddy Emanage for a totally bolt on kit, we still advise the setup to be checked to make sure the boost levels and engine parameters are all correct though.
You can run more boost if required, this kit is capable of supplying 600bhp with supporting mods. In testing we found by going up to 0.7 bar boost gives you around 400bhp, this requires the fitment of larger 500cc injectors, along with an ecu capable of handling the larger injectors, all available as an optional extra part if required, please contact us for any advice needed for this.
The kit can be fitted here at our workshop or buy yourself supplied as a complete kit ready to bolt on. Being a non-turbo engine you will need to install an oil drain back into the engine, this requires the sump to be removed from the engine. Unfortunately you have to either remove the engine from the car or drop the front subframe down to remove the sump.
The kit includes the following high quality components, no cheap rubbish here:
- Whifbitz log style T4 304 stainless steel manifold
- Borg Warner S360 T4 0.88 undivided turbocharger
- Whifbitz oil drain kit with billet oil drain flanges, Goodridge braided hoses and fittings
- Whifbitz oil feed kit using Goodridge hoses and fittings
- Whifbitz SMIC, standard mount intercooler
- Aluminium intercooler pipework
- Silicon intercooler pipes and clamps
- Turbosmart Compgate 45mm external wastegate
- Whifbitz 3” stainless steel downpipe, Midpipe and Borg Warner 3” Marmon clamp
- Stainless steel dump tube venting to atmosphere
- KN 4” air filter and polished aluminium intake pipe
- NGK iridium spark plug set
Optional extras include:
- Greddy Emanage and boost pressure sensor or you can supply your own ecu solution. This is available with a base map so your kit litterally becomes plug and play, we do advise it is checked on a dyno to make sure the fueling and ignition settings are correct for your car.
- Whifbitz Emanage adaptor loom, this will allow the Emanage to plug in with no wiring needed, just plug your Emanage in and away you go, easy!
- Asnu Performance 500cc injectors if you want to run more boost and take the power to around 400bhp or more if you the rest of your setup can handle it.
- Whifbitz stage 1 catch tank instead of a breather filter on the cam cover.
- Whifbitz titanium turbo blanket to help keep temperatures down under the bonnet.
Available to purchase on our website here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php/garage-whifbitz-2370.html?___SID=U