After the 1st round of Time Attack at Oulton Park I’ve decided to install a smaller rear housing on the GT42 turbo I’m currently using. Oulton being a bit more technical than some of the other circuits showed up some lag on a couple of the corners. I’ve changed it from a 1.15 to 1.01 AR so hopefully that’ll make it a bit more responsive for Knockhill this weekend. If not I might drop down to a GT4094, not sure yet. Also, I’ve off to Nitron Racing Shocks tomorrow to get the car corner weighted, it’ll also give me the new weight of the car after the weight savings I’ve been performing on it, I’m hoping to have knocked off 50kg with the doors and boodlid. Unfortunately I’ve added some weight with the weld in cage and triple box exhaust, soon see tomorrow.