Made exclusively for us by Custom Cages CDS bolt in rear half cage for the Toyota Supra Mk4. The roll cage is a full bolt in with no drilling of the body required attaching to the rear strut mounts and seat belt mounts.
The Supra Mk4 rear half cage has been developed in house at Custom Cages to allow the OEM rear seat bench and back to stay installed in the vehicle (not for use). The main hoop mounts to OEM fixings in the floor and B-Pillar of the vehicle. The rear stays subtly follow the roof line of the car and mount to the rear turret fixings. Harness bar included behind the main hoop to allow harness installation with your aftermarket seats. This is a fantastic addition to an appreciating classic that wont require major modifications to install. The Rear Half Cage is made from CDS and MIG welded together.
Also comes with a harness bar built in.
Bolt-in roll cage:
- Bolt-in kits are a quick and effective way of installing a roll cage in a car.
- Due to the bolts and fixings, they are always heavier than a weld-in kit, but will only require welding for footplates.
- Our kits employ FIA tested and certificated ‘lap-joints’ which are stronger and lighter than traditional fixings – and almost invisible once painted.
- We also try to avoid using footplate boxes – they are no longer acceptable for International events. Our kits employ underfloor doubler plates instead.
- Depending on category and model they may have up to 14 fixing points.
- High tensile 12.9 grade fixings used (and supplied) throughout.
- Supplied either powder-coated or plain steel.
Available to order on our website here.